LIFE and Cedars Tech are organising a pitch night in Paris on April 20, 2023 at Station F, for Lebanese entrepreneurs based in Europe or based in Lebanon with a European presence. The purpose of this event is to connect entrepreneurs with potential investors and provide post-event support and guidance. We are aiming to select up to 7 startups to participate in this event.
If you are a Lebanese entrepreneur (or know someone interested in applying), please send your pitch deck by March 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility criteria for start-ups:
- Minimum one Lebanese founder
- Start-up based in Europe or Lebanon with a European office/or clients
- MVP ready
- Looking to raise between €100k and €1million
- Tech startup or tech-enabled
- Sector Agnostic
- Preferable but not a must: Job creation in Lebanon or other forms of impact
Please make sure your pitch deck includes all the below information
- Elevator Pitch
- Timeline and Traction to date
- Market Opportunity and Market size
- Problem & Current Solutions
- Product or Service: the solution and the value provided
- Business Model: Revenue Streams, pricing model, revenue and # of customers to date
- Go to Market Strategy
- Team & Key Stakeholders (Investors, Advisors)
- Financials: financial KPIs and projections
- Competition, and where you stand in the competitive landscape, your competitors
- Your ‘Ask’ for funding: how much are you raising, what form, (SAFE/ Priced round) and the basic use of funds, any existing investors you want to mention?
We would like to extend our thanks to our main sponsor, Cedar Oxygen.
Our community partners:
- Euroquity (logo)
- HEC Incubator (logo)
- Nucleus ventures (logo)
Testimonial from the founder of Dojo, one of the start-ups that was selected to participate in the LIFE pitch night in Dubai:
“Dojo recently had the pleasure of participating in LIFE’s pitch night and it was truly an outstanding experience. The level of organization and attention to detail was evident from the start. The speakers and their ideas presented were innovative and thought-provoking. The Q&A session following the pitches was engaging and provided valuable insights into our company and the participating entrepreneurs. I would like to express our gratitude to the organizers for putting together such a fantastic networking opportunity, it was truly a valuable experience. I look forward to attending future pitch night events organized by LIFE and their partners” Charles Abraham, Co-founder of Dojo
You can find more details here on the LIFE Dubai pitch night